Prehistoric Art History Drawings
- How did you start this project? What was the context around the project?
I started this project by looking up pictures of mountain glaciers. Because prehistoric and ice age and glacier have loose connections, I drew a glacier. It was basically an excuse to draw mountains.
- What resources did you use to improve your drawing skills?
First I ground the paper. This allows you to make both highlights and shadows. Unfortunately, I did not really improve on previous skills.
- How did you feel the image trace technique impacted your drawing?
It impacted it like the image on the bottom right, but to a greater extent. Basically it looked really bad. As I got better at using the tool, the modified images started to look less modified.
- How could you see yourself using this technique in the future?
I can use it to make the annoying little previews for images that cost money bigger and usable.
- Final thoughts or self discoveries?
Image trace gives you the ability to make any image usable and bigger.